How to delete data from GAE for Java?

I have tried:

1) logging into the app engine admin, going to do some GQL
--> fail, don't know the syntax
2) searching for information on GQL regarding DELETE
--> fail, can't find any syntax for delete, don't know if it can even
do it
3) writing Query query = pm.newQuery(MyTerriblyUnscalableThing.class);
    query.deletePersistentAll();
--> fail, some error about timing out (are you kidding me? yes this is
real scale.)
4) writing Query query = pm.newQuery(Person.class);
    query.setFilter("Id > 0");
    query.deletePersistentAll();
--> fail, cannot be zero or something
5) writing Query query = pm.newQuery(Person.class);
    query.setFilter("timestamp == 0");
--> fail, String cast to Long or something (guess I am too dumb)
6) search Google internet
--> fail, signal noise ratio is asymzero
7) search Google forums
--> fail, huh?

Can anyone explain to me how to do the equivalent of a DROP TABLE in
GAE for Java?
Yes I know it is not a table, I am just trying to remove all the
entities of a specific class.
Am I missing something?