Hi Clay. The datastore timeout limit is fixed. If you're using transactions,
you should be able to rollback your changes if any of the writes (in this
case, deletes) failed. But this will only work if all entities that you're
deleting are in the same entity group. Since bulk updates to entities in the
same group are performed sequentially and not in parallel, you will likely
see these errors consistently if you pass in the maximum of 500. You should
try lowering this number until this particular exception stops being
triggered consistently.
- Jason