Hi,

any progress on this issue?

Is it possible that it comes from a bug in Jasper, not able to recognize
RuntimeException occurring in a PrivilegedExceptionAction?

// org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl

public void handlePageException(final Throwable t) throws IOException,
     ServletException {
   if (t == null)
     throw new NullPointerException("null Throwable");

   if (SecurityUtil.isPackageProtectionEnabled()) {
     try {
       AccessController.doPrivileged(
           new PrivilegedExceptionAction<Void>() {
         public Void run() throws Exception {