Hi all

I have been developing web sites using GWT at the client and Apache
web server with PHP and My SQL DB.
The server side is responsible for data access, mail and some other
server jobs

These days I am considering using Google App engine as my server. I
don't want to through all the code I have written in PHP and develop
everything from scratch.

My question is there a way to combine in a web site HTTP calls to the
Apache server and to the app engine, both from a browser client that
is developed with GWT.

Thanks