Hi,

This is Surendra with Infowave Systems and presently we have an
Immediate Requirement and Let me know if you are interested in the
Below Position.

Role: Sr. Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Location: Holyoke, MA
Duration: 6-12 Months

NOTE: Prefer MASTER’S in US

Job Description
•       Senior Level Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS concepts and implementation
•       Excellent PL/SQL knowledge. At least 6 years experience developing
complex applications using Oracle PL/SQL
•       Must have 9-10years of experience.
•       Perl knowledge, general scripting knowledge.
•       Familiar with responsibilities and problems inherent in parallel,
simultaneous development.  This includes implementing changes to
existing applications within a well-defined scope and adhering to
change management controls.
•       Experience with code management system (CVS a plus)
•       Good English communications skills, both written and verbal. Ability
to work well with others within a project team.

If you are interested please fill the below Details:
First Name:
Last Name:
Current Location:
Availability:
Best Number to reach:
Work Authorization:
Year of Graduation and Name of the university:
Highest Qualification and Name of the university:
Employer Detail’s (if H1b):
2 Client Reference's:

---
Thanks & Regards
Surendra
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Infowave Systems Inc,
Direct: 860-760-7634
Company: 860 760 7600
Fax: 860-760-7640
surendra.gu...@infowavesystems.com
Visit us @ www.infowavesystems.com
Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary.
Save Earth