Thanks for this post, i thought i was going insane. I have deployed
and redeployed dozens of times and see the same isssue -- empty site,
no logs. Everything works fine in local eclipse environment. The
deplyment to the app engine works with no errors. But when I access
the application, there is an empty site and no logs on the server.