Yes, please try changing the log levels to .INFO or .FINEST -- it's possible
that the log output that the frameworks are generating is just not getting
surfaced because of the default logging level.

After you deploy, you say that all you see is an empty site. Have you tried
refreshing several times to see if your application eventually appears? This
could point to a failed initialization and HardDeadlineExceeded error.
Please post your application ID so we can determine this for certain.

- Jason