Unlike JDO, where you do have to explicitly close every PersistenceManager
in order to keep resources from leaking, any unneeded DatastoreService
instances should be automatically cleaned up by the garbage collector
without having to explicitly close it, etc. If you go through the Javadoc,
you won't see any close method.

- Jason