I use the com.google.appengine.api.datastore.Key as primary keys to my
datastore and part of the Key generation strategy is to use an e-mail:
Key ret = KeyFactory.createKey(<email> + <somethingelse>)

This generated key is then exposed to the browser via
KeyFactory.keyToString.

My concern is more on the privacy side. This serialized key could
easily be converted back to its original form by somebody cut and
pasting this key and running the following in their local machine:
Key ret = KeyFactory.stringToKey(<cut and pasted code from the
browser>)

--thus exposing the e-mail from the key.

My question is, is there a way for Google App Engine to make the
"KeyFactory.stringToKey" only work to return the proper key if it is
executed from the app where the data store is running from?

Thanks again,