Hi All,

My crontab is defined in the following way:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<cronentries>
  <cron>
    <url>/cron/sendnotifs</url>
    <description>Send notification at 9 every Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri</
description>
    <schedule>every mon,tue,wed,thu,fri 09:00</schedule>
    <timezone>Europe/Sarajevo</timezone>
  </cron>
  <cron>
    <url>/cron/sendnotifs</url>
    <description>Send notification at 10 every Sat, Sun</description>
    <schedule>every sat,sun 10:00</schedule>
    <timezone>Europe/Sarajevo</timezone>
  </cron>
</cronentries>

The problem is that it is fired up twice. Unfortunately I don't know
how big is the problem because I don't receive notifications every
time when cron hits the /cron/sendnotifs URL, but if the conditions
for notification in my app are met, I receive two notifications. That
leads me to the conclusion that cron was started twice.

Today, cron was executed at 9 as it suppouse to, and at 09:05:09.

Where is the problem? Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any help.