I am not sure if i understand you.
Can you explain bit more, an example or link would be great.
I can do normal Sax parsing but then writing code for each different kind of
xml is gonna be very tidious work.So looking for some GAE supported
libararies like JAXB or XMLBEAN

My Requirment is as follows(in cae is there was any misunderstanding)
<xml>
<order>
   <clientinfo>
      <name></name>
      <address></address>
   </clientinfo>
   <items>
        <item>
            <name>PersonName</neam>
            <quantity>2</quantity>
            <price></price>
        </item>
   </items>
   <vendor>
       <name>My Venod ltd</name>
       <address>ABC 234</address>
   </vendor>
</order>

and now in java if i want to get the vbendor name
tehn i should be able to access it using classes directly(which will be
generated compile time)
Order  order = SomeMarsheller.unmashel("fullxml");
String vendorName = order.getVendor().getName();

My Orginal Mail was
Hi,
Is there any library like Apache XMLBeans/JAXB supported in Google APP
Engine which can be used for converting XML to Java Object and Java
Objects to XML.
I checked the White lists of libraries and found that

JAXB is not supported ( I have already stared the issue related to it)
and Xmlbeans was not mentioned as Supported Library.

I am sure lots of people here doing this normal thing to convert Java
Object to XML and Vice Versa.
Please Suggest some thing

Ravi.