Thanks Phil, but this scheduled downtime was advertised for 11/3 at
5pm and was actually between 5:17-6:12.  Dmitry clearly states his
problem was at 11:56 that day...not to mention, he is still having the
problem!  We would just like to see more answers in the forum in order
to be successful with GAE.