hello,

my GAE project in eclipse has the following structure (maven-like)

*) src/main contains my application - it is comiled to war/WEB-INF/
classes
*) src/test contain my junit tests - it is compiled to target/test

in both source folders (src/main and src/test) I have a META-INF
folder with a jdoconfig.xml, since I am using a different config for
the unit tests.

When running the junit tests, I get a JDOFatalUserException since
there is a duplicate PMF with the same name. Consequently, when
running the junit tests it seems to load the jdoconfig from both
locations -  war/WEB-INF/classes and  target/test.

Has anybody experienced similar problems and a solution or workaround
for that?

Thanks and regards,
andr