Hi,
I am developing the following app: user logs in and see list of items,
e.g. list of cars. Each item has a few parameters, for car item it can
be speed, color and manufacturer. User can add, edit and delete items.
Most importantly, user can change the item type - so for example he
can modify the car type in this way: remove speed parameter and add
price and weight parameters. Users should also be able to filter the
items by parameters.

This should be possible in my app: user creates "Books I have read"
item type with Title, Date and Rating parameters, adds several books
and then searches (filters) all books with rating greater than 3.

How should I design the datastore data model? Is this even possible in
App Engine?

Thanks