Hi Andrey,
            I don't know the exact answer, but I am just curious
whether this is feasible or easy to do, using a third party library,
because we have to make sure that all the classes that the third party
lib uses are on the white list of Google, also we how is the
authentication user information stored?
            Maybe we need to develop an app just for authentication?
then if a user is authorized, they will be redirected to some other
urls.

Yiming