Hey Guys,
 I have some basic questions. I just started using Java-GAE and am
trying to figure out if my site can be ported to GAE.

 How can I do the following(I have a custom domain say abc.com and an
appspot domain say abcd.appspot.com):
  1. Implement an SSL based login page. My site required data like
users SSN number, so it can not be unencrypted and the Google Login or
any other Open ID login would not suffice.

  2. Custom integrate with Authorize.NET. I do not want the user to
leave my site when entering their Credit Card Details etc.

Any insight into these two issues would really be helpful.

Regards,

Yoko