Hello,

I'm very new to app-engine but I'm used to JPA and I can't find a way
to use Open EntityManager in View with app-engine and JPA.

My code is structured like this:
DomainDAO -> This is where I access the datastore through JPA
DomainService -> Some business logic before saving
DomainController -> To show the domain on the page

This is a sample method of one of my DAOs:

    public Guardian findByGoogleUserId(String userId) {
        if (userId) {
            def result = jpaTemplate.findByNamedParams("select g from
Guardian g where g.googleUserId = :userId", [userId: userId])
            if (result) {
                return result[0]
        return null
    }

I'm using Spring therefore I tried to configure the
OpenEntityManagerInViewInterceptor, if this works as it's supposed to
I shouldn't get JDODetachedFieldAccessException anymore, but I still
get it.

Is it possible to implement this pattern with app-engine and JPA?