Hi Ikai,
Yes you are right you might have got 10 messages/minute. As i said i also
got 12 messages/min once( 1 messages every 5 seconds), but this not what i
was expecting. Iwas expecting around 3000 messages/min. I had to send around
50000 messages and it completed yesterday. And first time i started sending
messages on 24 Nov. so total 7  nights.
But i think for 50000 messages i should have spent around 50000/3000 = 17
minutes provided i stil have quota for the day. Lets says things are bit
slower with GAE, so i can expect 1 hours. I am sure there is something
missing somewhere. Does gtalk.google.com(XMPP server) has any limitation?.
or any other problem.

Can you please try to send like 1000 mesasges in a minute and let us know
the result.

And in my previous mail i forgot to add the response.
The response i was getting for those messages was Service-unavailable .
Error code 503.

Thanks,
Ravi.