Hi Max,

To be able cover my code with unit tests, I created a mock class for
the App Engine environment (http://github.com/DomDerrien/two-tiers-
utils/blob/master/src/Java/com/google/apphosting/api/
MockAppEngineEnvironment.java). As reported in my recent blog post
(http://domderrien.blogspot.com/2009/11/unit-tests-mock-objects-and-
app-engine.html), it's inspired from your documentation and from a
post of App Engine fan.

FYI, it seems to me that the official SDK still requires the
workaround. Thanks to your suggestion, the updated mock let the tests
passing as before ;)

    private class MockApiProxyEnvironment implements
ApiProxy.Environment {
        // ...
        public Map<String, Object> getAttributes() {
            Map<String, Object> out = new HashMap<String, Object>();

            // Only necessary for tasks that are added when there is
no "live" request
            // See:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-java/msg/8f5872b052144c8d?pli=1
            out.put("com.google.appengine.server_url_key", "http://