I'd suggest that you add your single app to your customer's apps account
under a dedicated alias.
E.g. if your customer's domain is customer1.com you would add the app as
yourapp.customer1.com.
You repeat this for every customer's google apps domain.
Then in your application you can identify which customer's domain is used by
calling

javax.servlet.ServletRequest.getServerName()

Best regards,
Stephan