Leon,

I may have originally misdiagnosed your issue. Where did you place the JAR
file? If you placed it in your JDK's lib/ext directory, it could cause
dev_appserver to incorrectly think the class belongs to a package that we
don't support. You'll need to put this JAR file under WEB-INF/lib and make
sure it's in your build path.

--
Ikai Lan