The warning is caused by the initialization of a new JVM instance. The
slowness of your requests is also being caused by the initialization of a
new JVM instance.

The warning is not causing the slowness--the warning and the slowness are
both being caused by the same thing (the initialization of a new JVM
instance).

Vince