Dear member,

My name is Sandeep Sathaye. I am a founder of a company called
Cloud2db. We have developed a product, which allows for an immediate
adaption of cloud database technologies into your enterprise
technology stack. This is truly a plug-and-play into the cloud
database technologies.

What is it?
Cloud2db is a universal database for cloud computing. Cloud2db brings
relational database functionality to cloud computing platforms by
bridging the gap between cloud database technologies and relational
database technologies.  Our product works seamlessly with most of the
popular cloud database technologies like Google Bigtable, Amazon
SimpleDB & Hadoop HBase and it also supports the relational database
standards ANSI SQL-92/ANSI SQL-99 and JDBC 3.0.

What Sets Us Apart?
While there are many cloud databases emerging geared towards better
performance and scalability, these lack the built-in support for the
standards, structure and interoperability that is required to
effectively and quickly implement enterprise class applications.  This
is where Cloud2db excels.  Cloud2db provides a standards-based
abstraction layer over these cloud technologies to provide you with
performance and scalability of cloud database platforms along with
structure, standards and interoperability of relational database
platforms.

Check It Out
Please visit our website http://www.cloud2db.com and try out the free
trial version of our product. Please visit google group Cloud2db to
share your feedback and thoughts.

Sincerely,

Sandeep Sathaye
Founder and Chief Architect