Hi all,

this is probably already discussed but I am slightly confused over
what is and what is not supported in Google App Engine.

I was looking at Google App Engine's "What will play" page and it says
that JAXB is supported totally in Google Appengine. But on Apache Wink
Project Wiki, they have said that Wink's JSON and ATOM providers will
not work, because Google Appengine does not support JAXB.

For your reference -
Wink link -
http://incubator.apache.org/wink/1.0/html/Appendix%20B%20-%20Google%20App%20Engine.html
and
Appengine link -
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-java/web/will-it-play-in-app-engine

Can somebody please confirm this? It will be a huge help for me.

Thanks,