Have I had to change the decleration of the property "content",
not just "@Persistent "?"@Persistent(serialized="true",
defaultFetchGroup="true")"
or "@Enumerated",whitch one is true?
I met the problem as follow:

ARNING: Conversion error for
org.datanucleus.store.appengine.query.StreamingQueryResult.
org.directwebremoting.extend.MarshallException: Error marshalling
com.ag.ay.model.Blog: com.google.appengine.api.datastore.Blob.