Jason,

thanks for the info, this solved the problem.

I've noticed however that the index building can take some time after
the application has been deployed - is there any way to control that /
prevent the new version of the application from being used if the
indices are not ready yet? (Otherwise the app is guaranteed to produce
errors if customers start using it when the indices are not yet fully
ready)