> Is it possible through JPA? if yes, does appengine allow it?

JPA doesn't provide a metadata API, so you'd have to extend that
provided example to add on either annotations to the generated
classes, or XML metadata file generation.

>      if not, does Appengine allow Bytecode instrumentation so that we can
> create classes dynamically according to the link above using JDO.

GAE/J provides access to JDO hence you can use anything that goes with
it, obviously including bytecode enhancement (since that is what the
DataNucleus enhancer already does with GAE/J)