Thanks for the reply,  the problem is the significant amount of cpu quota used.
 Is there a way to optimize the index?  I have just one.

Thanks,
Brian

Ikai L (Google) wrote:

Brian, in many cases it is changing the indexes that is expensive. Entities are
stored in a distributed key-value store, so a single write or delete is cheap,
but since we have to update the indexes synchronously, that could be where you
are paying the cost. For operations where you do not require synchronicity,
that is, where you can assume a write happened, you may want to defer a large
write operation to the Task Queue so you can return output to the user quickly.