I know it kinda looks ugly since I had to add a doGet method to my
servlet to call doPost with the request and response objects... but
it was going to get the job done! Or so I thought...
I'm getting a
"com.google.apphosting.utils.config.AppEngineConfigException: XML
error validating" exception when GAE tries to match my cron.xml to the
xsd file. The url looks something like this "/doCall?
user=test&rank=1".

Am I missing something or there's no way to set-up a "real" cron job
with command-line arguments and that kind of stuff? We can just do a
dumb get to a servlet?
Like I said, I may be missing something...