Hallo Jacek,

Thank you for your mail. Can you give a bit more details about that
search engine that you implemented?
I would like to use lucene because I like to use their analyzers and
things like levenshtein distance result ordering etc.
Currently I use the compass-lucen framework that comes with a special
adapter to store the index in the datastore:
http://www.kimchy.org/searchable-google-appengine-with-compass/
I wonder if now the blob-store could be a better way to achieve the
same goal.

Cheers,
Tobi