Can we deploy Axis webservices on Google App Engine?

I'm getting below exeception when I'm tesing in my developement
environment the URL :

http://localhost:8080/services/Version?wsdl

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - ; nested exception is:
(java.io.FilePermission C:\Softwares\jdk1.6.0\jre\lib\wsdl.properties
read)
AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}
Server.userException
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied
(java.io.FilePermission C:\Softwares\jdk1.6.0\jre\lib\wsdl.properties
read)
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail: