I just fixed it and my site http://www.dailydev.org is back!

What I did was, that I disabled Web Pages service in Google Apps,
which is already not supported and Google is just trying to get rid of
it migrating existing web pages to Sites. Then I was able to remove
www mapping in Sites without error and also was able to create it once
more. After few minutes it started to work again.

br,
Roman