Can't seem to get a simple app running.

I am using Eclipse 3.4 with the Google plugin.

I created a (default) app called App2.  I have made no changes to the
default code provided by the wizard.

First I got the error that favicon.ico was not found.  So I added an
icon to the war folder.
Now I am getting the error "WARNING: No file found for /App2".  Both
of these errors are resulting in a 404 error in the browser.

What am I missing?  Is there some additional configuration that is
required to get started?

The Google "Getting Started" pages don't seem to mention these issues
or other special requirements.

Thanks,
-db