I have read somewhere that goole app engine will not supporting for
query which is having the two three level join and where clause.

Like suppose we having the  One Person who is having the Multiple
Contact address and in one contact address having multiple phone
numbers.

Can we make a join and condition for getting the name of the person if
we know the phone no of the person.

Let me confirm so that we will start looking at it.

thanks in advance

tjain