The /_ah/sessioncleanup servlet works ok, but it cleans only 100
expired sessions at a time, so one needs to run it often enough to
avoid expired sessions to accumulate and no so often that it won't
have too few sessions to purge.

Kind of complicated!!

Someone knows of a better solution?

Jorge Gonzalez