I forgot to add that as you can see on the graph that is attached to
the previous email, our request/sec rate which has been at about 5
queries/sec for the past few weeks is now showing spikes at 10 queries
per sec, followed by drops to 0 queries per sec. There is no logical
way to explain this, we should still have a pretty much constant 5
reqs/sec rate.

The error rate spikes do not correlate to the reqs/sec unexpected
spikes though.

Let me know if I can provide additional data for review.

Thanks

Jerome