Hi Prashant. Please paste your persistent classes and the code that you're
using to detach the parent and children. In particular, I'd like to see
whether you are using the following annotation in your JDO classes:

@PersistenceCapable(identityType=IdentityType.APPLICATION,
detachable="true")

- Jason