Hi,
I have a question regarding Google cookies and REST security. I have
2
apps both running on GAE (java) where 1 application is a GWT based
app
which communicates with another app that is a REST (Restlet 2) based
that provides backend services. This works really good (especially
when using caching in the GWT app). My only problem is that my REST
application is currently not secured while my GWT application is
secured using a Google user id. How can i reuse the Google
authentication cookie(s) used in my GWT app to secure my REST app ?
Can I just add the google cookies to each REST request i make (using
HttpClient) or would that be to simple ? Any other thought on how to
secure my REST app are also welcome
regards
Wouter