Assume I have two class A and B,
which is unidirection unowned many to one relationship. (A * ----> 1
B)
I store the Key of class B inside class A.
The code looks like this, (I am using JPA)

@Entity
public class A {

    @Enumerated
    private Key bKey;
}

@Entity
public class B {
}

Both A and B instance of the same user are under the same entity
group.

When I need to delete B, lets say 'Bx'
any A that associate with 'Bx' is going to change the association to
'By'.

I can do this by query and iterate update with low level API.
However, there might be a huge amount of A,
This will exceed the request time limit.

What's the best solution to solve this problem?
Thanks!!