Alright I have followed to allow the blacklisted classes to be
exempted from the validation in eclipse and it did not show any error
in my eclipse IDE anymore, so the class is compiled. But when I tried
to run the application(still using the app engine web server) it would
still throw the security error that the use of FileWriter is not
allowed. Therefore we would still need to deploy my web application
into another web container such as tomcat, while it makes the
development of the web application very complex.

I hope anyone from google could pin-point a way to do this.