Hello,

It seems there is no task delete/cancel operation for a queue, is
there any plan for it ?

Also, suppose I have some tasks, lets say A,B and C in the queue. I
want to be not able to insert another A task into this queue . This is
not the task name does. I can do it in other ways -actually I did-,
but I wonder if there is an easy way to do it.

Other question is it seems to me like url fetch is not realtime. Can
it be the case ? What I do is, I disable access to some URL, but the
effect of this appears some seconds or tries later.

Two last question is, it seems like
ServletContextListener.contextDestroyed is not called, is it right ?
Also, I experience some contextInitialized calls for same application
(lets say 10 per day). Why is it ? Is it because the application is
transferred into another appserver and initialized there ?

Thanks.

Mete