Ah. Sounds interesting. I'm familiar with TDD from projects at work,
although I haven't been much involved in the definition parts.
I read the BDD introduction and it seems to make sense. I will
definitely try it out..
I haven't gotten around to define a test methodology yet since I first
wanted to see how the MVP pattern played out, but this seems like a
good path to get on.

Thanks for the tip.

/ Andreas