Be gentle with me. I'm a C# developer looking to broaden his horizons.

Was wondering if anyone had tips on managing an app's deployment with
a continuous integration application (in this case, TeamCity). I have
a CI task that will update a specific version of the app every evening
to App Engine. What I'd like to do is not overwrite the same version
each time. I'd like to have the five previous versions available for
testing.

I was planning to use Ant to update the appengine-web.xml file based
on the Subversion build number which I believe will upload a new
version each time. But I need a way of cleaning out old versions as
well. Is that possible with appcfg or otherwise from the command line?