Hi,
Am new to GAE. I want to build an application on GAE that stores data from
multiple companies. I would like to get advice on what would be the best
approach ..
1) To host the application in different domains - one for each company?
2) to host the application in one domain and use the
authentication/authorization provided in GAE to show the relevant data to
the users? A gmail account may not have company information for a person..
3) build the authentication/authorization mechanism into my application?
Kindly advice.
Thanks!
Sree