I've problems setting up specific servlets to respond to mail
messages...

I've followed the directions given at
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/mail/receiving.html
to setup a series of three filters:
- /_ah/mail/maezel* => MailResponder
- /_ah/mail/twitter* => TwitterResponder
- /_ah/mail/* => CatchAllHandler

Messages sent to addresses matching the first filter are correctly
forwarded.
Messages sent to addresses matching the second filter are always
forwarded to the CatchAllHandler!

I've tried to specify the full email addresses (like:
mae...@test.appspotmail.com) but then everything go to the
CatchAllHandler.

Is it possible the star (*) filter only works after a slash (/)?

As a work-around, I can forward everything to the CatchAllHandler and
do there a manual dispatch by checking the content of the
request.getPathInfo(). However, this is not nice and I want to
understand the issue root cause!

Any idea?

A+, Dom