Hi All,

does precompilation work for you ?
I'm trying a few times deploy with precompilation but still get an
exception:

java.io.IOException: Precompilation failed.  Consider adding
<precompilation-enabled>false</precompilation-enabled> to your
appengine-web.xml and trying again.
Unable to update app: Precompilation failed.  Consider adding
<precompilation-enabled>false</precompilation-enabled> to your
appengine-web.xml and trying again.
Please see the logs [/var/folders/XC/XCZRRBVPHbSTigao7dR+ek+++TI/-Tmp-/
appcfg8627681542400368916.log] for further information.

in that log I have:

Unable to update:
java.io.IOException: Precompilation failed.  Consider adding
<precompilation-enabled>false</precompilation-enabled> to your
appengine-web.xml and trying again.
<...cut...>
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Error posting to URL:
http://appengine.google.com/api/appversion/precompile?app_id=XXXXX&version=1&;
503 Service Unavailable

Try Again (503)
An unexpected failure has occurred. Please try again.

        at com.google.appengine.tools.admin.ServerConnection.send
(ServerConnection.java:143)
503 Service Unavailable

Try Again (503)

I ask because maybe it is temporary problem ?

 Regards, tomek.