Hi,

I am experiencing a strange performance issue.
a write of a single entity takes ~10 seconds with a transaction and ~4
seconds without a transaction.
needless to say this kind of performance is bad.
I experience this kind of performance only for a specific entity kind.
other kinds work as expected (sub second)
initially I though this could be because I had 4 indexes for this
entity, so I've removed them just for testing.
surprisingly enough the performance has not changed.
it doesn't seem that this entity kind is different than other entities
I have. the entity is a child entity in a 1-N relationship.
Please help, Lior

this is the entity definition (obscured for privacy purpose):

public class Payment
{
        @PrimaryKey
    @Persistent(valueStrategy = IdGeneratorStrategy.IDENTITY)