On the page that shows those details is a link to a doc that explains where the extra space is used. Probably indexes could consume a lot.

On 1 Feb 2010, at 16:29, dmakariev wrote:

Hi all,
I have the following problem :
my quotas show the following :
Total Stored Data                26%     0.26 of 1.00 GBytes     Okay
at the same time
Datastore Statistics is showing :
Size of all entities:  5 MBytes

Breakdown by Property Type
Property Type   Size
Blob     5 MBytes
String   14 KBytes
Integer  12 KBytes
Date/Time        4 KBytes
User     51 Bytes
NULL     24 Bytes
Metadata         71 KBytes

And I have no idea where is the datastore space disappearing..

my app id is "sandcode"

Does anybody has idea ? I'll appreciate your advices..

Best Regards:
Dimitar Makariev

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google App Engine for Java" group. To post to this group, send email to google-appengine-java@googlegroups.com . To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-appengine-java+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-java?hl=en .