Hi,

I just tried to upload my first App to the Google App Engine. I tried
the Eclipse Plugin and appengine-java-sdk-1.3.0/bin/appcfg.sh.
I have Suse Linux 10.3 and jdk1.6.0_18 installed.

Each time I tried, I got the following error:

Reading application configuration data...
Beginning server interaction for XXXXXXXX...
0% Creating staging directory
5% Scanning for jsp files.
20% Scanning files on local disk.
25% Initiating update.
Email: xxxxxxxx...@xxx.xx
Password for xxxxxxxx...@xxx.xx:

java.net.SocketException: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException:
Error constructing implementation (algorithm: Default, provider:
SunJSSE, class: sun.security.ssl.DefaultSSLContextImpl)
Unable to update app: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Error
constructing implementation (algorithm: Default, provider: SunJSSE,
class: sun.security.ssl.DefaultSSLContextImpl)
Please see the logs [/tmp/appcfg55133.log] for further information.

Has anybody an idea? On my pc, the App is running.

Best regards,
Michael