Hi,
am jeevan dongre.I am final year engineering student from computer
science and engineering.
I am doing a project on cloud computing called "cloud based teaching
system" using google app engine. Iam utilizing google resources like
blog,group,docs and also gmail.Since i am new to this programming
environment i need more information about how java application is
developed and deployed on GAE,what are concepts we need to be aware of
before we start developing the application.
I am collabrating blogs,groups,gmail,channels and docs all together.I
dont know how to make use of the google api's.
so help me in this regard